根据 CNBC 消息，巴菲特的公司伯克希尔·哈撒韦（Berkshire Hathaway）抛售所有美国航空业的头寸，大约是 40 多亿美元。
- Berkshire Hathaway Chairman and billionaire value investor Warren Buffett said that the conglomerate has sold the entirety of its position in the U.S. airline industry.
- The prior stake, worth north of $4 billion dollars, included positions in United, American, Southwest and Delta Airlines.
- “The world has changed for the airlines. And I don’t know how it’s changed and I hope it corrects itself in a reasonably prompt way,” he said.
- Buffett said he admires the airlines, but that sometimes there are events like the coronavirus “on the lower levels of probabilities” that necessitate a quick change.
- He added: “When we sell something, very often it’s going to be our entire stake: We don’t trim positions.”