Neiman Marcus（NM）给所有被影响的人发送邮件，告知 2020 年 5 月有人入侵，获取了大家 NM 账户的个人信息，包括姓名、信用卡号码、过期时间（没有 CVV），NM 的礼品卡（没有 Pin），用户名、密码、安全问题。这还是非常严重的，我建议大家
- 注意有没有其他账户使用了 NM 同样的用户名或者密码，有的话一定要改掉
- 如果有 NM 礼品卡，尽量尽快花掉或者去店里看看能不能换成实体卡
To Our Customers,
We are writing to notify you about an issue that may involve your Neiman Marcus online account information.
Earlier this month, we learned that in May 2020 an unauthorized party obtained personal information associated with certain of our customers’ online accounts.
What Information Was Involved?
The personal information for affected customers varied and may have included your name and contact information; payment card number and expiration date (without CVV number) ; Neiman Marcus virtual gift card number (without PIN) ; and the username, password, and security questions and answers associated with your Neiman Marcus online account. More than 85% of affected payment and virtual gift cards are expired or invalid.
What We Are Doing
Promptly after learning of the issue, we engaged a leading cybersecurity expert and notified law enforcement. Our investigation is ongoing, and we are working quickly to determine the nature and scope of the matter. To protect our customers, we required an online account password reset for affected customers who had not changed their password since May 2020. We will continue to take actions to enhance our system security and safeguard information.
What You Can Do
We deeply regret that this incident occurred. We take our obligation to safeguard personal information very seriously and are alerting you so you can take steps to help protect your information. These steps include the following:
- If you detect unauthorized transactions involving your payment card, please contact your payment card company or financial institution.
- Change your credentials for any other online account if you used credentials that are the same as or similar to those used for your Neiman Marcus account.
- Order a credit report. You are entitled under U.S. law to one free credit report annually from each of the three nationwide consumer reporting agencies. To order your free credit report, visit www.annualcreditreport.com or call toll-free at 1-877-322-8228. We encourage you to remain vigilant by reviewing your account statements and monitoring your free credit reports.
The Reference Guide below provides recommendations by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission on the protection of personal information.
For More Information
We hope this information is useful to you. For more details about this issue, please visit https://www.neimanmarcus.com/2021-customer-online-account-infoor call (866) 571-9725 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. CST, Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST (excluding major U.S. holidays) . Please be prepared to provide engagement number B019206.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.