1. about this Deal
Groupon buy $15 worth of Starbucks E-Gift Card, only $10, one card per account.
Acquired by gift card will expire in 180 days (should be $10 However, $5 expire after 180 days)
2. concrete steps
If you don't have a GroupOn account, you can use our referral link to register:
If you already have an account, don't buy, first select a cash back network you already have.Now I use cash back network return to the Groupon are now as follows:
- SimpleBestCoupon (10%, new registered users $5 cash back network)
- Topcashback (Groupon 10% new users, older users 5%)
- Splender (7% cash back, cash back network new registered users $5)
- Ebates (6%,eBates $10 a new user the gift card)
From cash back network access Groupon that you like, search for Starbucks, to complete the purchase.
If you're too lazy to go back to network to get cash back at this $0.6-$1, can be purchased directly click on the following link:
After purchase, you can get the Gift card into your Starbucks account use, $5 part of the 180-day expiration, used on the line as soon as possible.
3. multi account purchase
Groupon for multiple account management, and if you want to open more GroupOn account to buy, please note:
- Do not use the same credit card payment
- Want to use a different IP registration
- Purchase best not to fill in to a Starbucks account, separate spend more secure
- If the purchase was cut, but the credit card is being charge, directly to the credit card company dispute can, and without the GroupOn and much nonsense (my personal experience)