Delta miles in mileage circles known as "Skypeso" said, members of his family were staying (in fact, sometimes it is useful to, OneMoreDay will write articles about advantages and disadvantages of his mileage).He home of mileage plans also total has "innovation" of lift, such as he home is first a by fare cumulative mileage of North America mainstream airlines Division (later UA and AA also followed up has), first a in members plans in the introduced "minimum consumption" of (UA also followed up has), mileage canceled has stay (this, to Shi AA first go has a step), last simply withdrawal off has odometer.Removed when the odometer, OneMoreDay worried that Iraq secretly modified tables, now my fears have come true, Delta announced in the absence of any case of mileage required for business mileage tickets on certain routes increased, which includes we are most concerned about the Sino-American lines!After October 1 of Sino-US business one way from 70K up to 80K economy remains unchanged.
Note this October 1 refers to the departure date, rather than the ticket date.Winter holidays and Thanksgiving-for business-class travel to and from China and the students will have to pay 10K DL miles than ever before.
If you go to the DL website search distance between China and America votes, is Los Angeles-Pudong near the line on September 30 of the following results:
Following is September 30 one-way mileage required for business, you can see Delta and Eastern Airlines need mileage is 70K:
Here are direct flights of China Eastern, and on October 2 to October 1 Delta direct flights, you can see the mileage has risen to 80K:
Apart from Sino-US line, depreciation also includes, but is not limited to the following lines (both one way business):
- North America to southern South America, rose from 62.5K to 75K;
- North America to southern Africa rose from 80K to 95K;
- North America to Central Africa rose from 70K to 80K;
- North America to Australia and New Zealand rose from 80K to 95K;
- North to South-East Asia rose from 40K to 50K;
- North Asia to Hawaii from 50K up to 60K.
There are some line prices include one-way economy class:
- North America to the Middle East dropped from 40K to 35K;
- North America to southern Africa, from 50K to 40K;
- North America to 40K, down from 35K in Central Africa;
- North America to Australia and New Zealand dropped from 50K to 45K.
Delta miles is AMEX SPG points and MR turning point partners, more articles about MR or SPG points include:
Choose Your Language