"2016.3.31" is now available for online application!Can also send secure message will chase their cards into the card, call cannot be transferred.
The card location
- Long term (cost of $0/years)
- No special award category consumption more
- Ultimate Rewards faithful fans
Credit card introduced
- Application link: Chase Freedom Ulimited (opening in March were $500 sent 15K UR, add a second card sent 2.5k)
- Difficulty of application: it is recommended that applications for credit histories for more than 6 months, after the Chase getting started is easy to apply to
- Application status
- Online query (with a Chase account login, applications may fail to see)
- Telephone enquiries: 888-338-2586
- Matters needing attention
- Before applying please read the "Chase Bank features"
- This card is to Chase their own card, the Chase two years five-card rules
- Chase credit card application for more than one a day, will merge Hard Pull, and reduce the impact of credit, see "AOR introduction"
- 24 months did you get this card open card rewards applicants to obtain a card reward, please see "Churn introduction"
- Not immediately adopted, 888-245-0625 applications, please see "Reconsider techniques"
2. the basic characteristics
- Opening bonus: $150/15K Ultimate Rewards (three-month spending $500) +$25/2.5k UR (plus a pair card)
- Ultimate Rewards consumption: all 1.5x (1.5 UR/$)
- UR Exchange: 100UR=$1, go Airlines travel points out higher value
- Consumption and 0 APR:15 month Balance Transfer interest free
- Annual fee $0
- 1.5x all consumption: 1% cash back credit cards are generally, 1.5x cash back equivalent of Kato 50% than the average.If you have a Chase credit card CSP, you can very well use these build up UR points.
- Balance of consumer 0APR:15 consumer within one month, just pay the minimum each month will have to pay interest.Please read the "credit card 0APR money"
- BT 0APR:15 months Balance Transfer interest free (should be 1.5% fees), part of loose money.Details please see "Introduction to Balance Transfer"
- Flexible UR points, after a Chase credit card CSP:
- Order air tickets directly on UR travel 100UR airfares can be exchanged for $1.2, value of 1.2 times.
- 1:1 points to the Unitd Airline mileage, 35k can be exchanged for one-way ticket between China and worth about 1.6 times.
- 1:1 Hyatt points, 5k points can be exchanged for one night's accommodation, worth about 1.8 times
- Cash back network (UR Mall): Chase own rebate network also includes Wal-Mart, merchants such as Sears,Staples,Apple store rebate, is also a good way to quickly save
- If there is no Chase credit card CSP (annual fee $95) turn, this card can only be counted as 1.5% cash back credit cards, Citi than Double Cash (all 2% back now).To no annual fee, and can accumulate air points, at present only AMEX EveryDay can do.
- Chase cards usually no extra cash back event, unlike the AMEX AMEX OFFER,Citi Smart Savings,BOA BOA Deals
According to the insider news, this card is Chase a new card to be introduced in April, the biggest feature is: no annual fee + all 1.5x.Its main purpose is to fight against Citi Double Cash (all 2% back now), and Capital One Quick Sliver (all 1.5% back now).This card is an independent product, he would not take the Chase Freedom (5x quarterly cash back).After the introduction of this card can be directly applied for can be obtained through existing transfer Chase Freedom card.
So this card really worth it to apply for or go card?First, look at and compare similar to the no annual fee card:
- Chase Freedom (quarterly 5x of the rebates, including supermarkets, food, come on, Amazon, groceries, other 1x): Chase Freedom than the new 1.5x card cash back, or 0.5x more than the Freedom which is returned in the 5x quarter.From the perspective of average or a Chase Freedom advantage
- Citi Double Cash (all 1%+1% cash back): Citi than Double Cash 2% cash back, this card falls from cash back angle to the wind.And this card has the advantage of returning is UR point, when combined with a Chase credit card CSP (annual fee $95) points can then be converted into hotels and air miles, exchange value higher
- AMEX EveryDay (supermarket up to 2.4x, up to 1.2x): AMEX EveryDay in order to get the highest percentage of rebates, needs to consume 20 times each month is very troublesome.But AMEX EveryDay has the advantage of no annual fee, and can move air miles (Delta,ANA,AC).The card must match the Chase credit card CSP ($95 annual fee) to turning point
Based on the above analysis, this card is of little value without the Chase credit card CSP than Citi Double Cash 2% cash back.If you hold credit cards Chase CSP (paying $95 fees), does 1.5x of all airlines spend rebate by going to the hotel play a role.However, if you have plenty of other credit card allows the consumer to have double cash back when fewer left to cover consumption, in order to 0.5UR/$ to apply for this card the opportunity costs are very high.Therefore, I will not specifically apply for this card.
However, for those award categories-free consumption (insurance, utility bills, tuition fees), more people, more 0.5UR is considerable.Especially if you have a Chase credit card CSP, use UR point is experience, Exchange a higher value, then you can apply for this card.But my suggestion is that if you want to quickly build up UR points, still rely on the Chase Freedom 5x-quarter rebate.This card can only be used as a supplement of the daily consumption.
Applications for this card should also be affected by the Chase's "two five-card policy", so if you have been approved for nearly two years for more than five cards, you can only rely on existing Chase Freedom or CSP go card.If you look at the United States, my advice is:
- First year: to apply for Chase Freedom and Chase CSP, all UR point about (China round trip +Hyatt Hotel)
- Second year: Chase CSP is then go to Freedom Unlimited card, a no annual fee card with two fierce save UR
- Third year: Chase CSP got the opening started after the award of two years, to apply for a Chase away CSP rewards will save UR points out.
- Last year: the new Chase CSP to Chase Freedom, two Freedom5x+Ulimited1.5x, and continues to save
- Last year and the third year as
Of course, if you are a Chase UR loyal fans, you can follow the steps above.Because you don't apply for another card, "two five-card policy" not limit you.If you want to sweep all the Bank, you need to control the rhythm of the application, within two years five cards, you can catch up with the Chase of CSP duplicate applications
- Chase Freedom Ulimited (opening in March were $500 sent 15K UR, add a second card sent 2.5k)
Choose Your Language