A blog on (United States air miles (2)-miles (primary segment)) describes how simple to use United States aviation (AA) miles to book a ticket, but that was just getting started-level Exchange, today chanye explain a bit of advance exchange
How to Exchange non-American Airlines operated flights
In Shang article blog of end, I mentioned beauty Airlines mileage is can exchange non-beauty airlines operation, but is beauty airline
s good base friends cooperation airlines division operation of flights, which are can with w e loaded forced with we fly fly back domestic, and evaluation is high of JAL, country Thai, Hong Kong Dragon, hors e airlines, of flights, but front mentioned of airlines and beauty airlines base love enough strong and cannot in beauty Airlines website Shang directly exchange, currently can in beauty Airlines website Shang directly exchange of are is AA of best base friends airlines Division including:
- Alaska Airlines
- British Airways
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Royal Jordanian
- US Airways
Return does not help us to these guys at all, why?At the end of the blog post on, AA booking I mentioned is lin
e limit, WTF?, and mention it briefly:
American Airlines one of exchange restrictions: the course
All lines must be as direct as possible, hence it means, international flight from zone a to zone b, area c, not by transit.Otherwise, in accordance with A-C and C-B charges for mileage accumulation.
Of course, based on practical reasons, such as between the two sector defined in AA, there is no direct flights, or flights rarely, when AA mileage Exchange
, is kind of leave the following exceptions.
- North America-India/Middle East can change planes in Europe
- In Europe or in North America-Africa via Doha
- District 2 District 1 in Asia North America-Asia turnaround
- In Central and South America to Africa, the Middle East and India can change planes in Europe
- South American zone 2 to Africa can change planes in Doha
- In Central and South America zone 1 to zone 2 in South America in the South Pacific transit
- Europe zone 1 in Asia in Doha or 2 Asian area transit
- Europe zone 2 in Asia can change planes in Doha
- Europe to the South Pacific area in Asia via zone 1 or zone 2
- India/Middle East area 1 in Asia in the Asian zone 2 transit
- India/Middle East to the South Pacific to Asia District 2 transit
- Africa Asia zone 1 zone 2 or in Asia via Doha
- Africa Asia zone 2 can transfer in Doha
- Asia 1 in Asia to the South Pacific area 2 transit
Then each district includes those countries?Here is list of State too much, I don't translate.(American Airlines official definition, click on the bottom "region definition" to view)
North America: U.S. (including Hawaii and Alaska), Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, The Bahamas and the Caribbean.
In Central and South America zone 1: Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
2 in South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile (excluding Easter Island), Paraguay, Uruguay
Europe: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovinia, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia
India and the Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan
Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon , Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melilla, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
District 1 in Asia: Japan, Korea, Mongolia
Asian zone 2: Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Saipan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
South Pacific: Australia, Easter Island, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Tonga, Republic of Vanuatu, American Samoa and Samoa.
All in al
l, around a large circle for the above reasons, Sino-US routes only by one or two countries in Asia turned elsewhere in transit is not dropping.In other words, China-us routes in Exchange with the AA, only trans-Pacific but not the same as UA, you can casually across the two Ocean.
How to query the part of the partner airlines Division tickets
r nonsense so much, just to be clear, to take advantage of free AA miles for home and basic needs with Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, JAL's help, but these routes cannot be AA at the Division of t he mentally handicapped on the Web site, what should we do?At this point, there are three common ways:
- Tickets through British Airways BA website
- Tickets through Qantas QF website
- Tickets through Japan Airlines JL website
Tickets through Japan Airlines JL website, you can read the OneMoreDay article (Japan air miles (1) – check tool in the world), there is a more detailed explanation.
Here, a la
zy I simply describe how BA BA tickets search engine, on the Qantas QF, same, leave you with study.
By BA ticket inquiries
First, enter the BA website, you will see the following page
In short, after landing, you will see the
Fill out the departure and arrival dates, and start searching.(Here, recommends a period of searching, also selected number 1 because BA intelligent engine is not on the planned route, will only list a few routes, so a search!And on the number of seats left, if less allowances will show how many tickets, so number-1 on the line!）
, Maybe will pop up the following page
Select NO, and then continue on the line.
Later if the check is successful, day tickets, you will see this page
So this section even if there
is a ticket, Oh yeah.
Then BA queries the remaining flight segments on the line, such as the flight you want is PHX-CTU, then the whole segments can be PHX-LAX-HKG-CTU (can of course be a different route), PHX-LAX by US/AA fly, LAX-HKG from CX to fly, by KA HKG-CTU fly …
In this case, for example, then you will need the appropriate PHX-LAX, HKG-CTU, if you have, you can call the AA, quoted CSR leg section, ask him/her to tickets you would be nice.
P.S. United States domestic American Airlines own engine check would
be nice, though retarded, check on United States domestic segment, than many BA easy.
Here are some tips to share with you:
- The difficulties in Sino-US ticket-for-ticket, especially high season, mainly in trans-Pacific international flight segments, because at least this capacity, mileage was exchanged fastest.
- Easy exchange of trans-Pacific international flight segment, my personal summary JL-SAN-NRT, BOS-NRT, HNL-NRT/NGO,MH, LAX-NRT,CX YVR-HKG,, in the probabilities that the season tickets.
- CX/KA, habitual in the two weeks prior to the departure of a lot of mileage (if the flight is not sold), so when we want to return home during the peak season, when time is flexible and may wish to vote before you start.Of course, emergency ticket fee per ticket 75 knife can't avoid.We weigh it.
- His English isn't confident children's shoes, you can call the AA customer service in Chinese book.Said Ta
iwan cavity Mandarin operator service for you.
This article briefly describes how to query by BA BA AA AA Division of OneWorld partner airlines tickets for everyone to broaden American Airlines AA miles for home use means.Here, American Airlines AA miles Exchange finished the basic methods have been introduced, the next article will focus on some American Airlines AA miles of special Exchange as well as limitations and skill, so stay tuned!