1. Deal profile
"Aviation Portal under the plane, returning to network TV $2" Deal1: now subscribe to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) just $1 three months and go back to network or rebate network click, you can get 800-1300mile (UA) or $10 bonus.Free magazine =$1 is equivalent to $10/1300mile+ three months.Now only the Fatwallet and eBates offer $10.
Return to mileage NET UA (UA card to 1200mile, no 800mile, require UA account login) Return AA mileage network (back to 1300mile, you need AA account login) Return to mileage AS NET (return 1100mile, need to log on AS account)
- Fatwallet ($2 cash back, click here to register cash back network: Fatwallet)
- Ebates (return $2, new user registration $10, the registration link)
Deal2: "expired" each return air mileage is Barron removed
Barrons subscription for three months now just need $1 and goes back mileage network starts clicking, you can get 800-1300mile (UA/AA).Free magazine =$1 is equivalent to 1300mile+ three months. Return to mileage NET UA (UA card to 1200mile, no 800mile, require UA account login) Return AA mileage NET (return 1300mile, need an AA account login)
2. Concrete steps
Network and subscribe to WSJ returned to AA mileage, for example, recurrent Fatwallet and other mileage NET operation is the same, you need cash back on FatWallet, need to walk miles range that corresponds to the network.
- Return to mileage into the AA network, you need AA account login, search for Wall Street Journal
- Click on the Shop Now, access to WSJ.If you have a AMEX card, AMEX Checkout is directly recommended, no longer have to fill out a personal information.If you want to pay by card, re-register the account.
- And step by step fill out address and method of payment on the line
- After the successful reservation, in the 3-5 days, mile pending your AA accounts will appear (below is my subscription last year got the mileage)
- Before the expiration of three months, please call the customer service phone, cancel the subscription (you can only call to cancel)
3. Matters needing attention
- WSJ and Barrons provided only within 180 days of users without a subscription to $1 three months discount
- An air return to mileage account can only obtain a subscription to the award
- Cancel the subscription can only be called and customer service in a variety of ways to encourage you to continue your subscription, you must insist that no, must be cancelled.Then see in the accounts is not automatically renew, until the end.
- If you are afraid of forgetting to cancel, you can use the Citi credit card generating virtual account subscription or use Visa Gift Card with little money to subscribe
- If not seen air miles in 20 days, you can contact customer service via email, attach the subscription order number on the line